- Continuing from hour 1, Patrick shares his experience raising his children and bringing them to Mass
- Kim – I have a 22-year-old son who has strayed away from the faith. He says that he doesn’t get anything out of Mass. What are some good resources to help me and give him to help?
- Barbara – Regarding the topic on the google home device…it saved my life! My husband was working from home when I had a stroke. I was able to communicate with him through this and he got to my side quickly. By that time, I couldn’t speak or move and probably would have died if my husband hadn’t known to come so quickly
- Bob – My 16-year-old wants to receive Communion on the tongue but they won’t allow it at my parish. We have been members of the parish for a long time and don’t want to leave. What should we do?
- Al – Am I sinning if I doze off or think about other things while I pray the rosary?
- Supreme Court won’t block Indiana University vaccine mandate as Justice Barrett rejects student plea
- Mary – My grandparents had an arranged marriage. It was miserable for both spouses. Was this valid?
- Paula – I’m a new Catholic: There’s a lot of talk about Revelation. I have ‘Coming Soon’ by Michael Barber. Is this a book you recommend?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |