- Do Multiple Ear Piercings Spell Mid-Life Crisis?
- Mary – Piercings Comment: after years of pro-choice ideologies and birth control and IVF, we’re not any happier.
- Jose – Tattoos are part of the left-wing ideology and so are piercings.
- Joseph – RE: Piercings/tattoos – has some insight as someone who has them, but had to clean up once he became a parent.
- David – RE: piercings/tattoos – need for SYMBOLISM. When they don’t adhere to something bigger, people seek something to cling to.
- Charlene – RE: tattoos – knows someone who got a ship on his chest from being in the service. Once he got older, it got pretty stretched and ‘sunk’.
- Jim – Has Patrick ever run into the TATTOO issue with his own kids? How did he handle it?
- Jared – Was told Before Vatican II, non-Catholics weren’t allowed to go to Catholic Mass–is that true?
- Mike – Has question about sacrifice. I talked with a priest in confession that sparked my curiosity.
- Darlene – Caller is 40, daughter is 23-year-old and is wanting a nose piercing. We’ve said no, and she’s listened for the last couple years, but people say she’s over 18, let her do what she wants.
- Kathy – RE: tattoos – three daughters went and got matching tattoos.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |