- Why does Paul write, “the Jew first, and then the Greek?”
- Father explains what rue is from today’s Gospel, describes what the Pharisees were up to, and explains proper piety
Mass Hysteria: Jesus always goes for quality over quantity
- Are all bugs forbidden to eat under kosher law?
- why do we only emphasize St. Francis’ love of creation?
- Are the Knights of Columbus like the Knights of the Holy Sepulcher
Word of the day: Partiality
- A kid in faith formation class asked a tough question– how would you respond?
- I understand that some priests consulted with the Kennedy’s and said that pro-choice was the way to go. Is this true? If so what are the implications?
- What is meant by ‘the word of God is living’ in Hebrews 4:12