- What is natural law?
- Who does Luke blame for the woman’s infirmity?
Mass Hysteria: Will the song I’m listening to stand the test of time?
- Letter about the offertory prayers; Father talks about addressing God at mass
- Listener disagrees with Father about the cantor volume at mass
Word of the day: Flesh
- Caller asks about St. Paul’s comments on the flesh
- If one were to touch the risen Jesus–would he have felt warm?
- Caller calls in about Chesterton’s Orthodoxy
- When did the Mass come to be known as the Mass?
- James son of Zebedee and James the brother of Christ, is there a difference?
- Question about mathematician Wolfgang Smith
- I have non-Catholic friends and my friends ask why Jesus is on the cross when you buy a crucifix