- Joe – In the book of Revelations, there is a rebuilding of a new temple around the time of the anti-Christ. Is this figurative or will it be a real temple?
- Peter – I farm in Wisconsin and if they would model healthcare on crop insurance, it would work out great.
- Lisa – I take care of my mother who has Alzheimer’s. Can I use CBD oil for her? Is it moral?
- Much of what people think they know about the Spanish Inquisition is not true
- Michael – Why are souls in purgatory called holy?
- Nora – I there another place to go to have masses said for deceased family members?
- Todd – Follow-up question about plenary indulgences.
- Kelly – Question about a vision of someone who had committed suicide but was in heaven. Did I hear this story right?
- Scott – People are up in arms about an anesthesiologist who is refusing the vaccine because he is saying my body my choice. This is hypocrisy.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |