- Elaine – Having some problems with my son and his belief on the book of Henoch. Can you help?
- Mary – In the Purgatory book it says that flowers should not be used at funerals. What do you think?
- Fabiola – I have a son who is 25 and he recently was questioning Catholicism. Watching a lot of Protestant videos. What do we do?
- Helena – My father has late stage Alzheimer’s. I feel like I am trapped at home and can’t get to Mass. I feel like I am losing my religion. What can I do?
- Annette – Book recommendation on proper burial of ashes?
- Annette – A priest I knew mentioned a story about a man who had Alzheimer’s but would always recognize and remember the consecration.
- Patrick discusses the latest Dave Chappelle controversy
- Dawn – I was raised Christian Science and am trying to overcome difficulties. Also can a baby who was conceived through IVF be baptized?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |