- Patrick shares an email from a teenager asking for help
- Debbie – Response about the boy’s email: In 6th grade I was new to the area and was an outsider. I realized I needed to make a choice and have them love me for who I was.
- Beth – How do I get my family to come back to Church?
- Maryanne – When I last went to confession, the priest gave me a unique penance I have been struggling with. What advice can you give?
- Fabiola – You asked me to call back so here I am. My younger brother was completely against the Church and was triggered by my devotion. I stood my ground and now we are moving in the right direction.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |