- Robot Dogs Now Have Assault Rifles Mounted On Their Backs
- Cities Across The U.S. Refund Police Departments
- Dub – My daughter’s godmother and godfather are Catholic and not married in the Church If they go to confession can they receive the Eucharist or do they have to get married in the Church first?
- Maria – I went to confession and told the priest what was bothering me. He told me to go to the person who was hurting me and ask for forgiveness. Do I have to do this? Is it a sin if I don’t?
- Reenee – Why isn’t there more for singles in the Church? I was raised Catholic and was divorced and was granted an annulment. I feel excluded.
- Southwest Airlines CEO Says No Employees Will Be Fired Over Vaccine Mandate
- Rolling Stones phase out popular hit ‘Brown Sugar’
- Psaki: Biden Wants To Use Pandemic To ‘Make Fundamental Change In Our Economy’
- There will be things that people can’t get,’ at Christmas, White House warns
- Mike – In the Our Father, some translations have “Forgive us our ‘debts’ and others say ‘Trespasses’ What’s the difference? Can I say or pray both translations?
- Betsy – Do you have any book recommendations for Critical Race Theory? Patrick recommends
- Make a special commitment to pray the Rosary every day
- Carol – How did Baptism start? How was the Trinitarian form developed?
- David – Recommending the National Catholic singles conference for previous caller Reenee
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |