- TikTok: How China surveils the world – Everything you do online is being tracked
- Jose – What do you think about people from other cultures who continue to have statues of Buddha or good luck charms after they become Catholic?
- Ernesto – Can you ask God to forgive the sins of someone who has passed away?
- Stella – I understand that the Church is against abortion. Is there and exception for those who have been victims of sex-trafficking?
- Stella, a delivery room nurse, asks Patrick if there can be an exception to the Church’s teaching that abortion is wrong if it’s in the case of a child who is raped or a victim of sex trafficking, or a pregnant woman whose life is in danger if the baby is not aborted. Patrick walks her gently through the details surrounding these scenarios, and she has a conversion on the air, after which she is convinced that abortion is always wrong.
- Patty – God will make a way. I was 17 when I had my first baby. I had no money and even my mom was pressuring me to have an abortion. The Holy Spirit helped. My son is now married 30, married and his wife is expecting my grandchild!
- Don – When I go to Communion the priest doesn’t say ‘Body of Christ.’ Not sure why. What do you think?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |