- Continuing from the last hour, Patrick recommends “Any Friend of God’s is a Friend of Mine”
- Darrin – What is your interpretation of 1 Corinthians 7:15. My wife just filed for divorce and am wondering if there are any implications here?
- There are nearly 50 harmful effects linked to social media use
- Rebecca – My husband and I are going through a divorce and we are both Catholic. He is addicted to drugs and cashed in his 401k to buy a house and leave. Am I doing the right thing?
- Carmela – My 17 son wants to date a girl. The girl’s parents don’t want her to date though. What should he do?
- Stephanie – Question about the timing of the presentation, flight into Egypt etc.
- This Nashville mobile home really sold for a whopping $1.5M
- Marcus, 9-years-old – How did the snake get into the Garden of Eden if an angel was guarding it?
- Karen – How can the saints hear so many people praying and pray for them at the same time if they are not God?
- Rich – My friend says the in the book of Job’ God was tempted by the devil. Is this true? How can the devil tempt God?
- Christine – I have a Divine Mercy Picture right outside my house. Is it ok to also hang up Halloween decorations?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |