- Hero Ride Operator Saves Kids Trapped on Ferris Wheel Before Falling. He Miraculously Survived!
- Patrick shares a personal story when he learned not to judge a person by what they look like
- After 23 students were arrested in 3 days at a Louisiana high school over fights, a group of fathers created Dads on Duty: 40 dads who take shifts at the school. There hasn’t been a single incident at the school since the dads showed up
- Elizabeth – Watched the Purgatory movie last night. What are your thoughts about Our Lady’s promise of the scapular and the First Saturday’s?
- Andrew – Story about an older couple who brought him to their property to fill his tank with gas and wouldn’t accept any money.
- Edward – My girlfriend and I are trying to hold each other accountable for going to Sunday Mass. Is this a good idea?
- The House unanimously approved a posthumous Congressional Gold Medal for the 13 U.S. service members killed in the Kabul airport bombing
- Tess – Struggling with infertility and considering adoption. Trying to understand the difference between paying thousands to adopt and thousands for NFP.
- Dave – I thought that Purgatory was easy. I got the impression from the movie last night that it is a lot of suffering. What’s the scoop?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |