- Yvonne – I’m an adoptive parent. I was in the same boat and found difficulties adopting but I have been given great joy.
- Lynn – If a couple has been baptized but are not Catholic and have been married in a Christian Church, what, if any, would be the annulment process?
- Patrick – My father passed away in 2010 and I pray for him every day. I had a dream of my stillborn baby and my father. My father asked why I wasn’t praying for him?
- Charlie – If we are supposed to honor our mother and father, why did Jesus come to divide?
- Bianca – What is the ‘Old Catholic Church’?
- Taco’s should not be used for violence
- Paul – A new food hall with different vendors opened in an old masonic lodge. Is it ok to go there?
- Gerardo – How do we help implement devotion to Jesus and Mary for a holy marriage?
- Mike – How can protestants get to heaven? Especially based on John 6 and a book by St. Alphonsus Liguori.
- Steve – Uncle passed away. He wasn’t Catholic and he wanted his ashes thrown in the River. As a Catholic, can I do this?
- Mary – What does the Church teach about Limbo?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |