- ‘Flesh-Eating’ STD that causes ‘Beefy Red’ sores is spreading in UK
- Jake – Our priest is talking about systemic racism and he won’t respond to emails
- Vince – Wouldn’t it be awful to be hitting puberty right now?
- Pat – Can people who are going into surgery receive the anointing of the sick?
- Robert 8-years-old – Why is the Holy Spirit pictured like a dove?
- Molly – I believe that in some way aborted babies receive sanctifying grace. What do you think?
- Donna – Our Pastor was hit by a car and died this week and the TV stations interviewed someone who says that the priest would have forgiven the man
- Aubrey – Is the death penalty ever okay?
- Carol – Wouldn’t my Baptism help my babies who were miscarried?
- Barbara – I need a good book for my son who is doubting our religion. Patrick recommends “When the Church was Young”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |