- Maria – Listening to Relevant Radio and getting good Catholic friends turned me away from drugs
- Patrick explains how virtue takes practice, and at first it’s hard, but like persistent practice with a musical instrument, over time it gets easier
- Beverly – I had a past with drugs and it seems to me that the woman who called earlier is mistaken. If you open your mind using drugs, it can open you up to the demonic.
- Sheila – I survived cancer because of cannabis and don’t use it anymore that I am free of cancer.
- Ignacio – I was a police man for 35 years and all the addicts I met told me it all started with smoking marijuana.
- NBC Is ‘Standing By’ For A Reboot Of ‘The Office’
- McDonald’s runs out of milkshakes amid ‘supply chain issues’
- Multiple Chick-fil-A locations close their dining rooms due to worker shortage
- Sue – I have been doing research on the use of marijuana. Big Pharma has gotten involved and also marijuana use can lead to psychosis and other medical problems.
- Franz – I agree with Patrick: The benefits of marijuana are just no excuse to smoke it
- Bruce – Small Business owner – There should be more workers available since businesses have closed. Once Government stops offering assistance, the workers will be back.
- Lynn – Do you know of any faith based rehab facilities for addiction? Patrick recommends https://www.hopereborn.org/
- Charles – Need explanation for bible verses. John 19:11 ‘The greater sin.’ Luke 5:23 – Which is easier, to heal or forgive sins?’
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |