- More people died in Michigan in 2020 than were born. That could mean future economic problems.
- A total of29,669induced abortions were reported in Michigan in 2020, which was an 8.5 percent increase from the total of 27,339 reported in 2019 and a 39.6 percent decrease since 1987 (the year with the largest number of induced abortions).
- Maria – Is gossiping with your husband the same as gossiping with others?
- Sweden decides against recommending COVID vaccines for kids aged 5-11
- Carol Ann – I am really struggling spiritually and mentally and am concerned about how culpable I am for these sins and dark thoughts.
- Allison – Dr. Marcelino D’Ambrosio said that when you pray intimately to Jesus you are doing the same for Mary. Is this true?
- Jerry – Is it a sin to go to Mass without a mask if it is required?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |