- US Seminaries Grapple With the Issue of Transgender Applicants
- Patrick responds to an article detailing the phenomenon of biological women who identify as transgender infiltrating seminaries only to be discovered. Patrick explains the theological and legal reasons why even if a woman posing as a man got all the way to ordination that would not equal “a woman priest,” but rather simply be an invalid attempt at ordination.
- Walt – Why don’t they just cut to the chase and give them all DNA tests before they join the seminary?
- Julie – What about female lectors? Is this still ok or does it go against the rules of a male only priesthood?
- Sexual harassment is now officially a crime in the US military
- Jeff – How much physical contact is sinful while dating?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |