- Carol – I will be speaking with my son tomorrow about his cohabitating with his girlfriend. Looking for advice.
- Mary – Asks for book recommendations for her autistic grandson on how to be a disciple of Jesus.
- Patrick recommends the book “Inside Mormonism” by Isaiah Bennett, a former Catholic priest who turned Mormon and eventually came back to the church.
- BLM’s millions unaccounted for after leaders quietly jumped ship
- John – If the priest changes the words at the consecration, is it valid?
- Cynthia – My older brother stays over at his girlfriend’s house sometimes?
- Ann – I understand that Jesus is fully human and fully divine. When he was here on earth, did he give up the ability to know everything?
- Luis – Is it ok to listen to the rosary on Bluetooth speaker when I go to Church during the day?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |