- Patrick just watched Sir Anthony Hopkins’ newest film, “The Father” and he reflects on how terrible Dementia is for families
- Patrick shares personal experiences from the time he worked as an orderly in an elderly care facility
- Steve – I feel like I missed my calling or mission. I am older now and am wondering what I can do to recover this. Can you help?
- Christopher – Is it a sin to cheer for the teams named after the Devils or Flames?
- Michael – My mom asked why her priest removes his shoes before he says Mass. What do you think?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |