- What has changed because Jesus is the Messiah?
- Father discusses the significance and purpose of miracles
- Listener asks about the theory that a prophet dies on the anniversary of his conception
- What does this passage of scripture mean, “For our sake he made himself to be sin…”?
Word of the Day: Sin
- Does Gen 3:15 speak about Mary?
- At my son’s Catholic school’s Women’s History Month bulletin board, there’s a trans person on there. The admin says it was going to stay because they wanted to be inclusive and tolerant. What should I do?
- Does Fr. Simon have tips on how to handle fear when attacked by the devil?