- The Gospel seems so implausible, but Father says it’s quite believable (he tells the story of the Shroud of Turin)
- Father talks about a letter from Charles Colson
- Why do the Greek Christians make the sign of the cross differently?
- Jeff has an idea to get people to pray the rosary more
- Father reads a question about Mary and sitting Shiva
- What are the steps in forgiveness?
Word of the day: high priest
- Do angels have creative powers?
- Question about Devine Mercy Novena – I missed a day. Did I mess it up? Also, I’m praying online with a group that prays it a bit differently. Is that okay?
- How do we know that Christ descended into hell and what is the purpose of that?
- Can I receive communion without going to confession?