- Patrick, continuing on from the end of the last hour, quotes from the Catechism of the Council of Trent in regards to Judas being in hell
- Melba – St. Gertrude: I want to know if the prayer was made for the saint or if it’s for everybody? Can I set 1,000 souls free from purgatory if I say the prayers?
- Jane – Why did Jesus pick Judas if he knew that he would betray him? Why would he be so hard on him?
- Josh – Is your eternal destiny already fixed and non-removable?
- Karen – Did God create hell and put Satan in charge? Are there different levels of pain?
- Newscaster says, “(Elon) could actually control what people think… that is our job”
- UofNH professor says it’s ineffective to assume a sexual relationship between young people and adults is predatory and criminal
- No Conspiracy Theory: Parents are right to worry about sexual abuse of students by school officials.
- Steven – Jesus’ wounds–why do we call the spear in his side a wound if he was already dead?
- Dave – I have three grandsons–what’s a book for young men about how to find a good wife? Patrick recommends “The ABC’s of Finding a Good Wife” by Steve Wood
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |