- Flight attendant bluntly shares travel tips: ‘We will not help you if you are mean’
- Adrienne – Is it true that the Church teaches we don’t need to believe in a specific Adam and Eve, and if not, how do we explain original sin and where it originated?
- Sue – My son who has been married 5 years has decided not to wear his wedding ring anymore. How can I tell him he should wear it?
- Brooke – Why do you think that teenagers should not have cellphones? I am in a consent battle with my teens about this.
- Patrick comments on Artificial Intelligence
- Helen – Regarding Smart phones: I told my Grand Nephews that they have been telling this to kids in the 50s and 60s that they couldn’t trust their parents. We bought it then, but it’s the same lie.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |