Bible Study: 1:52
- Why are Paul’s words here so significant?
- An inconsistency in Scripture?
- Is there a place where God is not?
- Question about scapulars and Christianity as a force for good
- Why are there so many few ‘normal’ saints?
- Question about a letter from 1500, ‘a true letter from Christ’
- What do I do if the priest has forgotten to give me a penance?
- A priest used the term ‘CE,’ should I mention it to the priest?
- I’m upset about how the Native Americans were treated by Catholic missionaries
- Does praying to the saints mean we’re praying to the dead?
- Can Catholics marry on a Sunday?
- My grandmother gave me a necklace with a cross, do I need to wear crucifix instead?
- Do our pets go to heaven?
Word of the Day: Soul (39:14)
- (43:00) – Naming Guardian Angels and if that’s okay? A friend says we shouldn’t ask for it, but it’s revealed to us anyway
- (46:22) – What do you think of the idea of a brown scapular tattoo?
- (48:40) – Are the Deuterocanonical books considered holy scriptures?