Patrick answers questions about what happens in you lose your place while praying the rosary, what is meant by the “Communion of Saints,” how to be a good father, and if you can pray too much
- Jose – My son is turning 13. How can I make his birthday more special from a Catholic father’s perspective?
- Amanda – I used to be an alcoholic and I prayed a bunch, but it felt like nothing was happening? One day I told God that I would help myself if He wouldn’t help me. I then went to AA and it helped so much.
- Nancy – How can I talk with a priest who doesn’t like women to veil and kneel when receiving communion?
- Mark – What is meant by the “Communion of Saints?”
- If I lose my place in the rosary, is it still valid?
- Karen – How can I handle my church where a gay couple is giving sermons on Sundays and they have gay teachers in the Catholic School?
- We are putting out kids in Catholic School because of Relevant Radio and the Patrick Madrid Show
- John – What is your opinion on the Cursillo program?
- Dan – How can I be charitable to someone who lost his pet and tell him he won’t see his pet in heaven?