Patrick takes questions about suicide, not feeling welcome in the Church, and if other people in other religions are our brothers and sisters in Christ
- Mark – When I was a teen, I wanted to get a car, so I saved up my money but even when I did and I was going to buy my car, I still had to get it cleared with my dad as to what car to buy.
- Jessica – If you stop taking meds, and know it would kill you, is that suicide?
- Dave – A while ago, my wife who is not Catholic was told by a priest that she was not welcome into the church. It is stressful in our marriage, what should we do?
- Do we forever in Heaven wear the clothes we are wearing when we die?
- Adrea – My husband was in RCIA and they said they wouldn’t work with him when he had to be out of state. I asked our lady to bring him into the Church and he came into the Church.
- Tim – What are the essentials for Catholics to consider someone a brother or sister in Christ?
- Doug – A friend did not have medical care for a tumor and ended up dying because of it. Was that considered suicide since he didn’t do EVERYTHING possible to stop it?
- Larry – What is the definition of love?