Bible Study: (2:05)
- Father gives a grammatical and biblical lesson
- Is Jesus telling jokes in today’s Gospel?
- One of my friend uses the phrase ‘I swear to God’ what should I do?
- I got a vasectomy, do I need to get it reversed?
- What did arisen mean in Lk 13:22-30? Does it refer to the resurrection?
Word of the Day: Tradition (29:04)
- (33:22) – Am I saved through the Catholic Church? I no longer go to the Catholic Church, does that mean I’m no longer saved.
- (40:10) – Is it possible for a non-believer to distribute communion?
- (44:53) – St. Bartholomew and Nathaniel and the diff b/w them?
- (47:38) – If I’m not receiving the holy eucharist, do I not go to heaven?