Patrick answers questions about purgatory, praying for those in hell, witchcraft, annulments, and the nature of evil
- Sarah –My father-in-law is getting married for the sixth time. How do I talk to my young kids about this?
- Rod – Why do we pay the price of purgatory if Jesus died on the cross?
- Dawn – Can we pray for someone who might be in hell?
- Jennifer – How can I be teacher and deal with this transgender agenda my school has adopted?
- Connie – Question about the dangers of witchcraft
- Barbara – I was abused as a child and I’m not sure if I should have confessed that? If I was the victim, was that a sin for me?
- Jim – What is your answer for natural evil like earthquakes?
- Mark – Can I start dating before my annulment has started?
- Will – How do Protestants justify “Upon this rock I build the Church?”