Patrick gives an update on Russia’s war with Ukraine and answers listener questions such as does God forget our sins after he forgives us and why does the Vatican use art that doesn’t reflect the true and beautiful nature of the faith?
- Tom – Why doesn’t the USCCB speak out more against same sex marriage?
- Sam – What does Philippians 4:13 mean?
- Beth – Does God forget our sins after he forgives us?
- Joseph – Who wrote Maccabees? How do I talk with a friend who fell away from the Church about this book?
- Richard – Regarding your response to not speaking out about an issue like gay marriage and abortion. I think silence is approval, so we should speak out.
- Kirsten – My brother fell away from the church. He said that the Vatican was in the shape of a serpent. Why is that?
- Patrick addresses some of the terrible art choices at the Vatican
- Why does God allow evil in the world and good people to suffer?