Patrick gave a detailed explanation to Britney, who is a churchless evangelical protestant who is considering becoming Catholic. He explains two major areas of Mormon doctrinal error that she needs to avoid.
- Patrick answers a question about Mary’s perpetual virginity and why she chooses to get married
- Victoria – My children feel rejected by their Catholic school. What can I do?
- Charlie – I take communion to the sick. I used to get a blessing before taking it to the people but now the priest is telling me to wait till after mass to take it to the sick. What is the proper way to do it?
- Rodney – What do I do with the ashes of my dad who was not religious?
- Britney – What do Mormon’s believe?
- Patrick responds to an email trying to call out the Pope for granting President Biden a pass for his stance on abortion
- Gil – Why does it say ‘Until’ she gave birth to her son in the bible. Wouldn’t that make her not a virgin?