Patrick gives advice to a dad whose son just found out his new job is working exclusively with aborted fetal stem cells.
- David – My son just got a job at a lab where they are working on cell lines from aborted fetuses. Should he leave his Job?
- Mike – A week ago we debated about vaccines. Right now you are telling someone to quit his job because of fetal cells. What is the difference?
- Andrea – Does free will mean that God gave us the right to choose sin?
- Mark – How can you tell someone to take the vaccine on one hand and tell them to quit a job that works with fetal cells on the other?
- Nancy – What is your opinion on women lectors in the Mass?
- Jennifer – What is the Church teaching on mediums who practice?
- Suzanne – Can I go to a wedding that won’t be held in a Church?
- Denny – How does the church classify abortions from miscarriages?
- Robert – When did the Presentation of Our Lord happen?