Bible Study (1:51)
- Can we judge God?
- Is there a fifth Gospel?
- Was Cain’s wife his sister?
- When did apostolic succession end for Lutherans?
- Why did Fr. Simon consider leaving the Church 50 years ago?
- I have begun to play Liturgy of the Hours; there is a particular prayer in there, where did it come from?
- Is it sinful to use foul language?
Word of the Day: Sackcloth and Ashes (36:12)
- (37:25) – I had a bad experience at mass
- (42:23) – What was the Child Jesus’ response to the pain of humanity?
- (47:29) – How did the Archangels get their names?
- (48:27) – My aunt died a couple years ago, and unfortunately there were no last rites and her daughter/my cousin is distraught. What could we do?