Bible Study: (2:01)
- Paul reflects on the loneliness of preaching the Gospel
- Father defends his position about the Pharisees and the death of Jesus
- In marriage, what constitutes openness to life?
- Why must Jesus die for the Holy Spirit to come?
Word of the Day: Kingdom ‘has drawn near’Callers
- (39:04) – I wondered if Paul was never completely healed from the blindness. What do you think?
- (41:46) – Question about vaccines
- (47:53) – If it’s okay to eat breakfast while saying Liturgy of the Hours
- (49:25) – Could a lay person give a homily during mass?