Bible Study: (1:48)
- Which is the only Gospel that calls itself a Gospel?
- Why does Jesus ask, “What do you know?” to the rich man?
- John discusses why the family is an enemy
- What are the battles of the angels like? How would pure intellects fight?
- Baptism in the Orthodox Church: do they accept Catholic Baptism?
- “I tell you make friends with dishonest wealth” what does that mean?
Word of the Day: Consubstantial (34:58)
- (38:39) – Can I go to my niece’s wedding?
- (44:21) – I found a prayer for blessed bread. Can I use this to bless bread and give communion to my sick child?
- (46:31) – 1 John 5:16; What is the greatest sin that God will not forgive?
- (49:50) – My brother ushers at Church but is also security at the Church. Does this fulfill his Sunday obligation?