Patrick answers listener questions about the symbolism of the monstrance, what is nominalism, is smoking tobacco a sin, what is natural marriage and why do we need to go to confession in person
- Maria – I love your show!
- Robert – Is dark humor okay?
- Margaret – Is the symbolism of not having the monstrance out during Mass pointing towards God hiding the Ark of the Covenant in the Old Testament until Jesus came?
- Pablo – What is Nominalism and how prevalent is it today?
- Will – Is smoking tobacco a sin?
- Andy – What is a Natural Marriage?
- Nancy – Do you need to get an annulment in your Diocese or can you get the annulment anywhere?
- Maggie – Can you get married by proxy and why does confession need to be in person?
- Joseph – Are our Prayers to Mary useful when we are in mortal sin?