Patrick answers listener questions about giving the sign of peace during Mass, what happened to Cane after Jesus rose, do Catholic’s believe in the Mark of the Beast, and why do Catholics say they are “Catholic Christian” instead of just saying Catholic?
- Modesto – I see the fruit of the Holy Spirit in people who do not believe in Jesus. Why is that? Are they saved?
- William – Can we do the sign of peace during Mass?
- Enrico – What happened to Cane after Jesus rose. Was he forgiven?
- James – What is the Catholic view of the Mark of the Beast and what is the timeline of it?
- Mary Beth – Why do Catholics say they are “Catholic Christian” instead of just saying Catholic?
- Jeff – How do I convince my 13-year-old daughter that the Bible is trustworthy in regards to the creation of the world, the Eucharist and other Catholic things?
- Patrick recommends “Can you Trust the Bible” Francis Hogan