Bible Study: (1:46)
- Father discusses how science has caught up to faith
- Who were Judeans?
- What are the works ‘that the Father gave me?’
- Father discusses returning the tabernacle to its rightful place
- (24:42) – John writes about the relationship between science and religion
- (26:35) – Can a priest give absolution if he doesn’t know the language of the penitent
- (28:36) – Question about the signs that accompany believers
Word of the Day : Witness (34:32)
- (36:57) – What evidence do we have that the Church was founded by Christ?
- (40:44) – I am trying to read the bible cover to cover and in Genesis 6:6 God regretted making human beings. How could he regret?
- (44:20) – Did Jesus made carpentry (yoks) that didn’t injure animals?
- (47:01) – Were Adam and Eve actually immaculately conceived?