Bible Study: (3:24)
- What is the sweet and bitter scroll?
- Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
- Can I go to communion if I can’t do my penance before mass begins?
- What does the title Lord mean in the context of St. Joseph?
Word of the day: Syrians vs Assyrians (29:37)
- (36:48) – I’m 100 years old, but I’m tired of living. Could you help me?
- (40:41) – We’re starting the Consecration to St. Joseph and there’s a word ‘divorce’ in Matthew, could you help?
- (46:26) – Could you add to the story of Simon the Cyrenian?
- (49:29) – Caller reflects on different uses for the term Lord.
Original Air Date: August 9, 2022