Bible Study: (2:03)
- Father discusses what the canon of Scripture is
- Did the angels tell Mary to go see Elizabeth?
- (26:00) – Is the Annunciation the first mention of the Holy Spirit?
- (27:30) – I invited a friend who doesn’t go to mass; should I tell her not to receive Holy Communion?
- (24:07) – Jessica asks about a theory that says Moses invented YHWH
- (29:47) – Question about the third commandment
Word of the Day: Giselle (35:23)
- (36:51) – Presentation in the Temple; did Joseph take Jesus into the temple by himself?
- (39:11) – Abraham took Isaac to be sacrificed and took up a lot of stuff with him. It seems like this kind of action was a common thing; was it?
- (43:03) – Is there a difference between the saints and angels?
- (45:07) – What are Father’s thoughts about The Diary of Elizabeth Kindleman and the Flame of Love Rosary?
- (47:31) – How do dissenters about the Church’s teaching about homosexuality deal with Biblical teaching about it?