Why do people say “I’m a recovering Catholic,” does Satan hate the Jews, if a woman can’t have kids normally does the Church allow IVF, and how best to explain to a non-Catholic that Mary was sinless
- Parents of Loudoun County student raped in restroom ‘vindicated’ by indictments
- Patricia – Mass on the second Sunday of Advent, there was a baptism that seemed to be more important that the celebration of advent. I didn’t like it. What are your thoughts?
- Pam – Why do people say “I’m a recovering Catholic?” People never say “I’m a recovering Jew, or I’m a recovering Mormon”
- Email – Does Satan hate the Jews?
- Shauna – I love hearing children at Mass
- Aaron – If a woman can’t have kids normally does the Church allow IVF?
- Roy – What is the Churches teaching on using meds to induce ovulation to try to get pregnant?
- Andy – Mary being sinless came up while talking with my non-Catholic mother-in-law. How do I respond to her about this?