Patrick answers listener questions such as, is the Bread of Life a symbol, can I go to Presbyterian Reformed Church to make my husband happy, and what exactly were Pope Benedict’s last words?
- Tina – Responding to what you said about the Church having flaws: Every Church is made up of human beings and they’re not pretty, but the Church is what we’re following and not the people in it.
- Joe – Is the Bread of Life a symbol?
- Arlene – My husband goes to a Presbyterian Reformed Church. I’m Catholic. I tend to go with my husband because I feel bad we’re not together. I go to confession over and over again. How could I stop this cycle?
- Bill – Responding to Tina’s call, what Patrick said is exactly correct. I joined because I was shown the Divine Mercy and I joined the Catholic Church despite her flaws.
- Anna – I just came back to the Catholic Church.
- Mike – Different media sources are saying Pope Benedict XVI’s last words are “Jesus I love you” and “Lord I Love you.” Is there any difference?
- Claire – What is Apostolic secession?