Patrick answers listener questions about how to help with honesty, what the “rubric of the Mass” means, what is a Purple Scapular, and is it okay for women to wear veils at Mass?
- Natalie – My 16-year-old is struggling with honesty. What should I do?
- George – What does “rubric of the Mass” mean?
- Matt – My Kids aren’t allowed to go to Church and my boy is being dressed up as a girl. What can I do?
- Patrick responds to an email about a devout Muslim and if there is any salvation outside of the Catholic Church
- Pam – What is the Purple Scapular?
- Nancy – Why don’t we kneel during the ‘Holy Holy Holy’ in the Mass?
- Rita – Priest mentioned that Cane did not really kill Able. Is that true?
- Megan – Is it okay for women to wear veils at Mass?
- Martha – What should I do if they don’t have kneelers at Mass? Should I still kneel?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS