Patrick Mourns the loss of Bishop David O’Connell, shares a powerful prayer by Saint John Henry Newman, answers questions about the addictive nature of Pornography and speaks with a convert to the faith who found Christ in the military.
- Slaying of beloved L.A. bishop brings disbelief, mourning – Los Angeles Times
- Patrick Shares a prayer from John Henry Newman
- Aaron – Quote from Father Radcliffe. How some members of the Catholic Church are for homosexuality when the Pope and the Church is against it?
- Rich – Is it a valid comparison the old testament with the northern and southern tribes of Israel and the the current division in Christianity.
- Carol – Comment about pornography is not an addiction like drugs or alcohol, it is a lot to it. It is something willingly done.
- Josh – shares is testimony on coming into the Catholic Faith. And askes did St Joseph have family and kids before marrying Mother Mary?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS