Patrick answers questions such as, are we supposed to forgive others right away or can we take our time, what does the “fear of God” mean, is our military “woke,” and why did God order the slaughter of women and children in the Old Testament?
- Sandy – Are we supposed to forgive right away or be prudent about forgiving others?
- Tom – Is there a correlation between the military recruitment numbers going down and the introduction into “wokeness?”
- Lauren – How do I forgive my Ex-husband who physically abused me?
- Mike – Military recruiting is down because of a failure to make it a challenge. The slip up of Afghanistan and the infiltration of the woke movement isn’t helping.
- Jim – If Israel prevents evangelization, would you go preach Christ in that country still?
- Rachel – Why did God order the slaughter of women and children in the Old Testament?
- Bertha – What does it mean to have a “fear of God?”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS