Bible Study: (2:12)
- Father discusses the dynamics of Paul in Athens
- What are we here on earth to do?
- (20:22) – If God were to stop thinking of us, we would cease to exist?
- (22:49) – I’m frustrated by the lack of quiet at my parish
- (26:31) – Is there chance built into the universe?
Word of the Day: To Bear (34:16)
- (41:36) – I am being ordained in two weeks. What is a good novena for me to say in preparation?
- (44:59) – How do you understand the way God hardens Pharaoh’s heart but then blames Pharaoh for not letting the Israelites go?
- (46:20) – Psalm 148 is a good proof that dogs are in heaven.
- (47:31) – Does the form of Baptism really matter? And does it matter by what authority you are baptized?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS