Patrick answers listener questions about why God doesn’t seem to answer some prayers, who created the Wonders of the World, did the demons die when the swine drowned, and what is Patrick’s favorite prayer? –
- Rod – Dad has dementia. My wish is for God to re-store his mind. How come God honored the demon’s wish by allowing him to go to the pigs but he won’t honor my wish?
- Raul – Why do Protestants use Ecclesiastes as a passage to argue that saints don’t hear our prayers?
- Fernando – Who created the wonders of the world? The Church doesn’t seem to discuss them?
- Chris – Did the Demons in the heard of swine die?
- Theresa – The Memorare is manmade as far as I know, but the Hail Mary is from the bible. Bible said we should pray for our leaders.
- Marty – Can I do my penance at the gym? What’s the difference between a theologian and an apologist?
- Julian 12-years-old – How come Elijah went to heaven and Moses and Abraham didn’t?
- Mary – Did Jesus only have a divine nature at the beginning of the world?
- Patrick recommends “The Trinitarian Christology of St Thomas Aquinas”
- Emily – What is Patrick’s favorite prayer?
- Noel – I was just hired at a hospital in Chicago -St. Bernard. Seems like St. Bernard composed the Memorare.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS