(1:53) Bible Study:
- Sir 42:15-25
- Father explains the text found in Sirach and talks our saint of the day Justin Martyr
- Ordinary time not ordinary but ordered.
- If Adam and Eve had not sinned would Jesus still have come into the world?
- Why was it okay to have concubines in the bible?
(36:38) Word of the Day:
- Jot and Tittle
- Joe – Question about Romans 8: 19-21, and the word ‘creation’
- Javier – Does the Catholic Church recognizes any other non-Catholic baptism or do they have to be baptized again?
- Barbara – ‘You don’t earn heaven, you choose heaven/hell’? Could you expand?