(1:56) Bible Study:
- Tb 6:10-11; 7:1bcde, 9-17; 8:4-9a
- Father shares the missing parts from the story in Tobit
- Father answers letters asking about the movie Nefarious, the Catholic perspective on the value of work, how to handle a civil wedding of a mother’s son,
(38:44) Word of the Day:
- Rita – Responding to God’s mission as parents just like Tobit did. What do you think?
- Carol – The Catholics kept the apocryphal writings of the old testament. Why didn’t the protestants keep them?
- Mary – I’m going to be fasting as form of protest against the Dodgers, what do you think?