(4:27) Bible Study:
- Sir 44:1, 9-13
- What you do and who you are has a lasting effect on others. Act Honorably for your children.
- Mk 11:11-26
- Father explains the readings today, highlighting the fig tree mentioned in it.
- Father answers letters about offering up sufferings from the past, are people as many people possessed today as they were back in Jesus’ time and is it okay to pray the memorare in the form of a rosary with the rosary beads?
(40:52) Word of the Day:
- Jim – Question about the definition of love and the will of Good, and how to apply that when we love God as God lacks nothing?
- Gayle – Regarding Jesus When He uprooted the tables, and how to justify anger when people use that passage?