Bible Study: (2:44)
- What does it mean that we have a Yes in Jesus?
- How does salt become tasteless?
- (27:23) – Is there a vessel to transmit the precious blood to the homebound?
- (29:21) – Examples of modern words of the law
- (32:23) – Doesn’t the Gluten go away when the host is transubstantiated?
- (33:37) – Who removed the Septuagint?
Word of the Day: Seal (38:29)
- (43:37) – I’m celiac and receive a host w/very few gluten, like a miniscule amount. What do you think about that?
- (45:09) – Eucharist is made of wheat, why they don’t mix rice and corn to incorporate other cultures
- (47:00) – My son said Crime went down when Roe v Wade was legalized and two, it’s better for children to not come into a household w/a father? What am I to say?