Patrick answers listener questions about how to engage young people to be more involved with the Church, is there a way to get into heaven if you’re not a Catholic, and he advises parents not to delay having their children baptized.
- Nick – Suggestion of a project to get our youth involved with the Church after mass – an informal pop up technology help desk
- Patrick advices parents NOT to delay baptism of their children
- Mary Alice – About the previous caller, as an elderly person, we would like to get together with people, not gadgets.
- Kay – About the Great Debate, with Pastor White, talking about the Council of Trent. ‘You have to be a Catholic or you will go to eternal fire.’ Did that Church teaching change years ago?
- Mike – Do you think a person like Ray Comfort would get to Heaven? As a follow up question from the other caller.